Now may be a horrible time to buy a laptop, but sometimes you can't wait a few months for a new computer. If you need a new laptop and you need it now, you could do a lot worse than the 11-inch Acer Aspire S7 currently on sale at the Microsoft Store.
This 11-inch Acer S7 has all the specs you could want in a ultraportable laptop—except it maxes out at 4GB of RAM. It has a pixel-dense 1080p touchscreen, it's powered by a dual core Ivy Bridge processor, and it'll boot up quickly, thanks to its 128GB solid state hard drive. When Adrian Covert reviewed it back in October, he was very impressed with its thin-and-light build quality. Today at the Microsoft Store, it's $900 with free shipping. That's $300 less than the MSRP and $200 less than Amazon. Even if you can't hold out for Haswell, you'll still be getting a lot of laptop for your money with this Acer. [Microsoft Store]
• Acer Aspire S7-191-6400 w/ 1080p Touchscreen ($900) | Microsoft Store | Originally $1200
• Custom Xbox Controller ($35) | Groupon
• Sony Smartwatch ($70) | Sony via Edealinfo | Originally $150 | This is a terrible product and you probably shouldn't buy it—nobody's surprised it's on clearance—but it's an excellent reason to reread Sam Biddle's hilarious review.
• Baratza Refurbs Restocked | Baratza
Holy crap! At 3AM last night, Amazon put 1500 games on sale last night, including Dark Souls and the complete Command and Conquer. Full coverage from the homies over at the Moneysaver. [Kotaku Moneysaver]
• Diablo III ($40) | Blizzard
A 30% off sale from Levi's is as good an excuse as any to get a few new pairs of jeans. Don't forget the code FF2013. [Levi's]
• 30% off Levis | Levi's | Use coupon code FF2013
Dumb TV → Smart TV
• White Wedding by Billy Idol ($0) | Google Play
A note on Dealzmodo: We're professional shoppers. Yes, we make money if you end up buying. That's capitalism, but we're absolutely looking out for your best interest. Read this if you want to know more.